Mo Ibrahim Foundation
Deadline: 15 Oct 2021 (annual)
Country: Côte d’Ivoire/Ethiopia/Switzerland
Fellowship starts 2022
The application process is now open for the 2022 Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships Programme offered by the Mo Ibrahim Foundation.
African Development Bank (AfDB) in Abidjan, UN Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) in Addis Ababa and the International Trade Centre (ITC) in Geneva.
Number of Fellowships:
3 – 1 at each of the organizations mentioned above.
Nationals of African countries
Each Fellowship is for a 12-month period and open to young professionals, mid-career, and new executives, and includes an annual stipend of $100,000.
- • National of an African country
- • Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience
- • Master’s degree
- • under the age of 40, or 45 for women with children
- • any additional criteria as set by the host.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for more information about the Fellowships programme and application process. The deadline is 15 October 2021.
Official Fellowships Website: http://mif.media/2022-s4d
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- “Don’t Be In A Rush To Blow” – Ric Hassani & Rudeboy Send Stern Warning To New Artistes - October 23, 2021
- “Olosho Don Drop Quote” – Ka3na Dragged Over Comment on Tiwa Savage’s Leaked Tape - October 23, 2021
- I Will No Longer Give Police Officers My Money – Ruggedman - October 23, 2021