Content manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing, and proofreading, formulating content strategies, and managing a content team, among other tasks. Should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, and using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Writing, editing, and proofreading content.
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy and brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Participate in regular departmental and cross-departmental progress meetings.
- Proofread documents when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English, or related field.
- 2 years of agency experience or in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Salary is negotiable. There will also be an opportunity to earn up to 100,000 Naira depending on performance.
The successful candidate will work from a comfortable and secure office location in Uyo, office equipment, computer, and mobile phones will be provided.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- Apply for the role of Retail Store Supervisor - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Chief Operations Officer - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Sales Manager at Grace Jacobs Farms Limited - January 13, 2022