The job holder will be responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing, and product development programs, both short and long-range, targeted toward existing and new markets by providing complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- E-commerce Sales Manager manages and directs an e-commerce sales force to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Designs and recommends online/offline sales programs and sets short and long-term online sales strategies.
- The E-commerce Sales Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- True first-level manager.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets & targets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes.
- Being an E-commerce Sales Manager requires a bachelor’s degree in the area of specialty. Typically reports to a head of a unit/department.
- To be an E-commerce Sales Manager typically requires 3 years of experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
- A minimum of 1-year supervisory experience may be required.
Location: Maryland (Ikeja), Lagos. (If required ready to travel upcountry)
Salary Range: NGN 70,000 – 80,000 (Or negotiable depending on experience)
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9 am – 6pm; Saturday 9 am – 2 pm.
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- Apply for the role of Retail Store Supervisor - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Chief Operations Officer - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Sales Manager at Grace Jacobs Farms Limited - January 13, 2022