We are a renowned Law Firm with a growing list of reputable Local and International clients and we seek to add to our team of young vibrant, highly qualified Lawyers for our Lagos office. The considered individual will assist the team in responding to the Firms clients’ needs in an efficient manner while helping to source and secure new clientele
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- The selected candidate will assist the team in information gathering for legal cases and assisting senior attorneys in forming arguments.
- He/She will facilitate the research process and assist the team in interviewing key individuals before proceeding in court.
- He/She will also help the complete court and administrative paperwork ensuring all responsibilities assigned are duly delivered on time.
Other responsibilities include:
- Litigating in court
- Presenting statements and negotiating with clients and opposition.
- Contracts forming and defining specific terms before signing
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liability, the advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Argue motions and question witnesses during a trial.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defence or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
- Reviewing of agreements and other legal documents
- Facilitating communications between client and other parties for common grounds
- Our ideal candidates must be brilliant team players with good demonstrable social and professional dynamics during and after work hours. They will also develop strong networking skills by interacting with a variety of professionals in their field but most importantly would be professionals that adhere to strict privacy guidelines and respect local, state, and federal laws.
- The ideal candidate must have LLB and BL qualified were necessary to practice in Nigeria. LLM will be an added advantage
- The preferred candidate must be male, aged between 21-30, and reside in the Lekki/Ajah axis of Lagos.
- Junior associates 2-7 years post call to the Nigerian Bar
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- Apply for the role of Institutional Sales Representative at T.E Markets Limited - November 26, 2021
- Apply for the role of Sales Executive at Shoptomydoor - November 26, 2021
- Apply for the role of Customer Service Officer at Shoptomydoor - November 26, 2021