A reputable Nigerian law firm is currently looking for a competent Legal Account Executive to support their Legal Practice Groups, find new business opportunities and manage client relationships. As a Legal Account Executive, you are expected to be a reliable professional capable of achieving a balance between client orientation and a results-driven approach. You will build relationships with clients and ensure that this leads to strong results for the law firm – in terms of revenue creation and brand reputation. Your goal will be to find opportunities and turn them into long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be self-driven and result-oriented with talent in sales and experience in customer service.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Provide detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Build and expand relationships with new and existing clients
- Set up business meetings to communicate with existing and prospective clients
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from establishing a client contact till signing a deal
- Find new business opportunities and turn them into long term partnerships
- Carry out presentations of our legal services to prospective clients
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Provide Client support, respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming at client contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Manage and document the details of the sales process and provide regular updates on the sales pipeline.
- Assist in finding good prospects and leads
- Identify opportunities to up-see and cross-sell our services
- Learn new legal services features, benefits, and opportunities recommendable for the law firm
- Prepare and present reports on KPIs.
- Demonstrate a consistent commitment to relativity’s core values.
- Proven 4+ years experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Fluency in Microsoft Office; knowledge of CRM software and Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills. Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales, or marketing
If this job description does justice to your career experiences, take action today and send in your CV with the “Job Title” as the subject.
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- “Don’t Be In A Rush To Blow” – Ric Hassani & Rudeboy Send Stern Warning To New Artistes - October 23, 2021
- “Olosho Don Drop Quote” – Ka3na Dragged Over Comment on Tiwa Savage’s Leaked Tape - October 23, 2021
- I Will No Longer Give Police Officers My Money – Ruggedman - October 23, 2021