Working closely with the EVP across various departments to nurture Artists’ brand and sound for local domination and global impact, the Manager compiles reports, and coordinates the appropriate allocation of resources.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
• Update One Drive with all release information including but not limited to Metadata Sheet, Lyrics, Assets, Music steams, MP3 and WAV format, Press Releases and more for each release
• Update PPL and Sound exchange with all ISRC and ISWC information
• Review and update Client and Composition information as needed for Music and Publishing teams – Discography
• Maintain team Weekly Task Document to ensure timely response to deliverables.
• Prepare Quarterly Artist reports to be shared with Each Artist
• Draft and ensure execution of project Roll Out Plans
• Ensure complete sign off on all releases using the Asset Release guideline i.e. all agreements, clearances and releases are signed and closed in advance of song/project release deadlines
• Coordinate appointments, photo shoots, video shoots, and other key activities for various department leads.
Highly organized, self-motivated individual who is capable of managing projects with a keen attention to detail whilst communicating effectively to all members of the team.
Minimum of 3 years industry experience in mid-level role.
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- “Don’t Be In A Rush To Blow” – Ric Hassani & Rudeboy Send Stern Warning To New Artistes - October 23, 2021
- “Olosho Don Drop Quote” – Ka3na Dragged Over Comment on Tiwa Savage’s Leaked Tape - October 23, 2021
- I Will No Longer Give Police Officers My Money – Ruggedman - October 23, 2021