We are looking for a professional chef/cook to prepare and tailor organic and healthy meals, vital for the management of lifestyle disease conditions like diabetes, hypertension, high blood cholesterol , obesity/overweight and others for improved health status and overall wellness. The individual will help in researching and identifying new recipes, formulating new recipes, and developing new recipes.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Perform intensive research to identify new recipes for lifestyle disease management.
- Should be able to prepare both local and continental dishes in a healthy way
- Should be able to work with existing recipe and adapt to healthy cooking for improve wellness.
- Should be able to identify, create and document recipes.
- Build good relationships with customers, clients, business partners.
- Create appetizing and appealing dishes using culinary expertise.
- Two (2) years and above of practical working experience in the food industry or food outlet
- Candidate should possess either ND, HND or B.Sc. any relevant filed. Having B.Sc. in food nutrition and dietetics is an added advantage
- Candidate should have attended a culinary school with pragmatic cooking skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Ability to analyze problems and pay attention to details.
- Great analytical skills and problem solving.
- Leadership skills
Salary: Attractive salary within the range of N70,000 – N75,000
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- Apply for the role of Institutional Sales Representative at T.E Markets Limited - November 26, 2021
- Apply for the role of Sales Executive at Shoptomydoor - November 26, 2021
- Apply for the role of Customer Service Officer at Shoptomydoor - November 26, 2021