The Project Manager/Scrum Master will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. As a Project manager, you will adequately plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
The role of the Project Manager/Scrum Master encompasses many activities including:
- Manage concurrent projects while developing timelines with key milestones and delivery
- Tracks project statuses and manage project issues and risks, to include evaluation of progress/quality from both an “on-time” and “on-budget” perspective while developing action plans to address gaps/risks throughout the project life cycle to ensure delivery.
- Coordinate Daily Creative Scrums with all necessary stakeholders, consolidating feedback & ensuring team members know next steps and assign action items.
- Continuously evaluate and communicate the status of ongoing projects, identify any bottlenecks or risks, manage expectations as needed
- Continuously find ways to streamline workflow and optimize the process to identify best practice
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across the company including Product Development, Operations, Marketing, and Finance
- Refine internal processes between departments and develop new systems where appropriate
- Create an environment that encourages cross-functional alignment and momentum; facilitate collaboration and connection points across company departments to gather necessary inputs for decision-making
- Ensure teams are tracking toward milestones, within budget, and upholding brand integrity in their decisions.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience working as a technical project manager or similar role. Background in FinTech a Mandatory.
- Working knowledge of project and workstream management tools such as Confluence, Jira.
- Tenacious, self-starter who thrives in understanding the details of complex, cross-functional projects and can effectively distill into actionable project plans.
- Superb organizational skills and an analytical view on maximizing productivity, with a focus on value and not getting caught up in the process.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Eager to ask questions and understand business and product objectives.
- Inherently curious about how things work and the ability to self-educate when necessary.
- Have the energy and patience to work in a dynamic environment and rapidly growing industry.
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- Apply for the role of Retail Store Supervisor - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Chief Operations Officer - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Sales Manager at Grace Jacobs Farms Limited - January 13, 2022