The job holder will develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Formulate strategies and plans to win new clients or customers through methods such as cold-calling, visits to businesses, emails, and other direct marketing campaigns.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Track preferences of customers or clients to focus sales efforts
- Analyze sales statistics, such as volume, gross revenues, sales expenses, and demographics of purchasers.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Ensure that each client account is active and operational
- Ensure that the company have good and brand perception among her stakeholders
- Develop and manage the company’s marketing strategies and business plan
- Engages in market/consumer research & survey initiatives to support marketing efforts, monitor customer preferences/satisfaction, and identify new markets
- Analyses trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand
- Formulates Tenders, Bids, and Proposals.
- Liaises with the Finance team on customer payments and debts
- Assesses marketing potential of new and existing locations, considering statistics and expenditures, and makes recommendations to Group Head Sales & Marketing for approval and implementation.
- Evaluate the performance of sales staff and recommend or instruct on methods of improvement
- Minimum of first degree/HND in Marketing or pharmacy or any related discipline is required
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales supervisor, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Sales and marketing or Business development
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- “Don’t Be In A Rush To Blow” – Ric Hassani & Rudeboy Send Stern Warning To New Artistes - October 23, 2021
- “Olosho Don Drop Quote” – Ka3na Dragged Over Comment on Tiwa Savage’s Leaked Tape - October 23, 2021
- I Will No Longer Give Police Officers My Money – Ruggedman - October 23, 2021