Chapters & Heights Farms Limited is a Large-Scale incorporated Agricultural Company with Farm Production Site situated in Abeokuta and the distribution office, located in Lagos State. The Company is involved in an integrated farming system including Livestock, Greenhouses, and Plant products. Chapters & Heights Farms Limited is seeking to recruit a naturally driven, result-oriented business development and deposit-driven professional to increase the firm’s deposit customers.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos.
- Identify and profile key target market/clientele, especially in the areas of prime purchasers of agricultural products such as Value Restaurants, Supermarkets, Hotels, etc.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with clients
- Oversees the growth and development of his/her portfolio in terms of profitability, the number of accounts or clients, and volume.
- Prepare marketing plans and strategies to achieve the objective to grow the Retail farm business.
- Coordinate the execution of business initiatives by identifying business opportunities and developing distribution solutions to meet the needs of customers/clients
- Meet and exceed sales revenue and profitability goals.
- Undertake activities/engagements that will position the firm as the industry reference/Go-To firm for top agricultural and farm products.
- Design and implementation of business development strategy
- Customer relationship management
- Preferred candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of Sales and/or distribution of Agricultural products.
- University Degree/HND in Marketing, Social sciences, agribusiness, and/or related professional qualifications.
- Knowledge of MS Office Programs, particularly Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Interpersonal skill: Networking and effective communication skills
- Data gathering & analysis
- Proven ability to negotiate
If this profile meets your career interest, we would like to meet you.
Chapters & Heights Farms Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Closing Date: 31/01/2022
Remuneration: ₦100,000 – 200,000 (Depending on proficiency and ability to communicate strategies at interview effectively)
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- Apply for the role of Retail Store Supervisor - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Chief Operations Officer - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Sales Manager at Grace Jacobs Farms Limited - January 13, 2022