A Leading Cosmetics, Beauty and Wellness Brand in Nigerian is recruiting for the post of Sales Representatives/Beauty Advisor, for her Fragrance and Skin Care stores in Lagos State. The candidate must be smart, ability to multi-task and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Sales Representative/Beauty Advisor is responsible among other things to ensure that the company’s customers are attended to promptly and that the fragrance/ skincare store is optimally operational.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
The requirements of this key result area will include but are not limited to-
- Approach every customer with an enthusiastic and welcoming attitude.
- Listen to identify customer needs and communicate with customers in a friendly and polite manner.
- Utilize opportunities to upsell and/or link sell other products in addition to or to complement customers’ initial purchase.
- Ensure continuous development in the area of product knowledge and skills update to be able to correctly prescribe products to customers.
- Consult knowledgeably with customers and seek opportunities for referrals while ensuring the customer returns for repeat patronage.
- Ensure clients and customers receive excellent service at ALL times.
- Anticipate customers’ needs and ensure they are satisfied as soon as possible also deal with customer enquiries and requests promptly and efficiently. Make sure requests outside areas of authority are referred immediately to an appropriate person and follow through to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure dissatisfied customers are acknowledged immediately and attended to without delay.
- Introduce the company’s client registry to every customer and ensure the client database is up to date.
- Schedule consultations with clients for makeup services or inform them about new products and/or upcoming product launches.
- Document looks by taking photos and writing that can be referred to by other retail artists for future use.
- Ensure appropriate actions are taken to minimize unpleasant side effects from the use of makeup tools and/or techniques
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand business requirements.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree (BSc) in any discipline
- Preferably not more than 28years of age
- The candidate must be a smart and fast learner
- Good customer relations skill
- Only female needed
- Ability to stand for a long time on the shop floor to sell products
- Experience is not required but experience in Skin Care role-related or make-up will be an added advantage.
Salary: NGN65, 000 (For non-experience)
Locations: FCT, Abuja
- Other sales incentives
Note: Applicants with relevant experience in Skincare or Makeup will earn more than the amount stated on this advert. Employment is immediate.
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- Apply for the role of Retail Store Supervisor - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Chief Operations Officer - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Sales Manager at Grace Jacobs Farms Limited - January 13, 2022