Develop and implement software programs based on functional/user requirements. The design required back-end and databases required for the software. Maintain and update software databases as may be required from time to time. Maintain and improve the performance of existing software. Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Document and analyze requirements and specifications.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Transform software designs and specifications into high-functioning code in the appropriate language.
- Formulate program application functional and not functional specifications and produce basic prototypes as part of Proof of Concept (PoC)
- Produce clean, efficient code based on client specifications using both functional and non-functional user requirements.
- Conduct/develop complete software applications with all required documentation based on requirements and specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs/applications to meet specifications.
- Verify and deploy software programs and systems based on requirements and specifications.
- Conduct system testing and validation procedures and document outcomes as part of SDLC.
- Modify software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, and/or upgrade software applications, components, and interfaces.
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and other staff on software projects.
- Deploy computer software programs and evaluate user feedback on performance and fit for purpose
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher-level systems including third party systems
- Use web-based tools to create advanced Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) when applicable
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and performs debugging where required.
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient.
- Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Good knowledge of coding languages such as C# and ASP.NET
- Good understanding of Webforms, MVC, and ASP.NET Core
- Web API/REST API Services building, utilization, and integration
- Mobile Application development, Native language, including the use of Xamarin.
- Good understanding of versioning.
- Relevant experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
- Extensive experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience in project deployment and maintenance.
- Knowledge of UML/Use Cases
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later
Competencies and Skills:
- Project management skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Good team working skills
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude coupled with focus and follow-through attitude
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Attention to detail
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- “Don’t Be In A Rush To Blow” – Ric Hassani & Rudeboy Send Stern Warning To New Artistes - October 23, 2021
- “Olosho Don Drop Quote” – Ka3na Dragged Over Comment on Tiwa Savage’s Leaked Tape - October 23, 2021
- I Will No Longer Give Police Officers My Money – Ruggedman - October 23, 2021