This position provides technical deployment services using various Microsoft technologies. This is a client-facing role that requires outstanding technical capabilities as well as excellent communication and presentation skills. The applicant will be involved in all aspects of design and implementations of the End User and Workplace solutions based on Microsoft technologies.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Key responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop, and review solutions built on M365: Exchange, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, Yammer
- Create necessary collateral (HLD, LLD)
- Manage client expectations and communications
- Providing third-level IT support to our clients, both remotely and on-site.
- Microsoft Azure, Azure AD.
- SharePoint (on-premises and online)
- SQL management
- Backup and replication
- Microsoft 365 and Microsoft O365 administration (modern workplace / modern management)
- Setting up new services, assisting with configurations and technical project delivery for both technical and non-technical staff
- Create technical documents for deployment, update, and management processes
- Hands-on experience migrating enterprise organizations to M365
- Customer Service – works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services
- Strong Communication Skills – be able to express key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders
- Experience architecting, building, migrating, and supporting solutions involving Teams, SharePoint, other M365 services or Power Platform low-code applications
- 3+ years of full life cycle SharePoint/O365 implementation, upgrade, migration, and deployment experience. This includes creating custom developed solutions in SharePoint 2016, 2019 and O365
- Knowledge of current O365 and Azure services and standards including SharePoint Framework, Azure Logic Apps, Power Platform, Teams.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving – identifies risks and problems, and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations
- Certification in the field of expertise
- Ability to quickly develop in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English
Salary: NGN250,000 – NGN400,000
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- Apply for the role of Retail Store Supervisor - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Chief Operations Officer - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Sales Manager at Grace Jacobs Farms Limited - January 13, 2022