Official Website of Somtochukwu Lady-Diana Okoye of Nigeria.
Apply for the role of Warehouse Packager at Shoptomydoor
As one of the largest shipping companies in Nigeria, we rely on the efficiency and effectiveness of our packagers. From our warehouses to our sales floors, we depend on the focus and strength of these assembly professionals. We are currently seeking a packager for our new location office in Abuja, where you will pack the finished product in accordance with standard packaging procedures while maintaining quality standards and efficient production. Our ideal candidate is exceptionally detail-oriented and able to track and complete multiple facets of product packaging to ensure shipment’s safety to any destination in the world.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Objectives of this Role:
- Follow company packing procedures and standards
- Handle inventory with care and attention to detail
- Adhere to safety programs and compliance for a safe work environment
- Follow company safety policies and procedures, and encourage other associates to do the same
- Ensure product orders are packed and moved carefully
- Inspect, weigh, and package products
- Verify compliance with quality, safety, production standards, work rules, and efficient operation of equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Skills and Qualifications:
- SSCE and above
- At least 18 years old
- Able to lift items weighing up to 25kg
- Able to stand up to 4 hours at a time
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Experience working in the warehouse and packaging environment.
Warehouse Packager at Shoptomydoor |
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- Apply for the role of Retail Store Supervisor - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Chief Operations Officer - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Sales Manager at Grace Jacobs Farms Limited - January 13, 2022