SKLD integrated Services LLC is Nigeria’s leading provider of relief products and solutions to local and international organizations engaged in development work, emergency interventions and crisis management. SKLD was formerly operating under the name School Kits Limited, an integrated educational supplies company which was launched in 2000 in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:Related Articles
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
Locations: Ikeja and Surulere, Lagos
As the Retail Sales Executive in SKLD Integrated Services Limited, you are (to):
- Attend politely and courteously to all walk-in clients irrespective of their status, dressing, request or attitude.
- Acquaint yourself with all company’s products and services. You must be able to cross sell and up sell products.
- Advise customers on available organization’s products
- Build positive and productive relationship with clients. It’s advisable that you know them by names and always address them with a title.
- Inform your reporting line manager of every client issues and resolutions experienced at the end of every work day. Note for urgent ones, please immediately notify the Store manager.
- Attend to clients’ inquiries and complaints. Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Present and portray a positive image of the organization, its products and services to clients
- Be familiar with the products and their prices.
- Give regular updates on stock level to the store manager
- Recommend potential products or services to the store manager by collecting customer information
- Keep records of sales proceeds at the end of the day
- Work together as a team with other colleagues.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- HND / B.Sc Degree in any relevant field
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience in Customer Services and Retail Operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Attention to details
- Ability to Up-Sell and Cross-Sell products
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Be able to work under pressure especially during peak period.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- Apply for the role of Institutional Sales Representative at T.E Markets Limited - November 26, 2021
- Apply for the role of Sales Executive at Shoptomydoor - November 26, 2021
- Apply for the role of Customer Service Officer at Shoptomydoor - November 26, 2021