Nerdy Eye is a software development firm and a digital agency. Our academy arm is focused on fostering Skill to career development, providing training, mentorships and internship placement. With this mission in mind, we are looking for exceptional instructors/facilitators. The Facilitator will only be on-site during the training period which is twice a week and 3 hours per day.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Teach how to write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Work collaboratively with the design team to understand end-user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
Requirement & Qualification
- The candidate should understand and be able to teach how to build Restful Api with Express Js, Node Js.
- Good understanding of PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- API Documentation.
- Hosting services such as Heroku, Netlify and AWS.
- Minimum Degree in any relevant field.
- Remuneration to the facilitator will be based on training sessions not monthly.
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- “Don’t Be In A Rush To Blow” – Ric Hassani & Rudeboy Send Stern Warning To New Artistes - October 23, 2021
- “Olosho Don Drop Quote” – Ka3na Dragged Over Comment on Tiwa Savage’s Leaked Tape - October 23, 2021
- I Will No Longer Give Police Officers My Money – Ruggedman - October 23, 2021