Official Website of Somtochukwu Lady-Diana Okoye of Nigeria.
Applied Statistics II
In this Economics Course; Applied Statistics II, you will learn;
- Manpower Survey, Common Economic and Business Indexes
- Application of Statistical Measures in Analysis of Census Figures
- Foreign Trade Data Analysis; Problems in Interpreting Balance of Payments Statistics; Indices of Wage Rates and Income
- Forecasting the pay-off Table; Regression and Correlation Analysis; The Population Regression Coefficient p; Testing Hypothesis about p; Interpreting tests about p; Linearity, Reduction of Uncertainty and Independence
- Pearson’s Chi Square (Testing Hypotheses about Entire Distributions: Tests of Association, Tests of Homogeneity; Test of Independence; Goodness of Fit for Normality; The Median Test; Fourfold Point Correlation: the phi Co-efficient; A Test of Correlation Proportion; A test of Homogeneity when the Expected Frequencies are Small.
Let us connect on social media forever;
Stay in the know with me;
Visionary Leader and Development Economist in Nigeria. Consultant at Bufiredd Economic Consultancy.
Latest posts by Somtochukwu (see all)
- The Book of Joshua | Bible Introduction and Summary of Joshua - February 27, 2023
- The Book of Deuteronomy | Bible Introduction and Summary of Deuteronomy - February 27, 2023
- The Book of Numbers | Bible Introduction and Summary of Numbers - February 27, 2023
Curriculum is empty