We are looking to recruit an investment manager to join our Real Estate investment team and help manage and grow our portfolio of investors. We have a strong preference for someone with high experience and network in Lagos,
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Conducting due diligence and developing investment proposals to attract new investors.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that will expand the company’s investors base.
- Maintains current knowledge about real estate financial opportunities available to corporate and individual clients
- Works closely with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities available to real estate companies.
- Screening and appraisal of new investment opportunities.
- Participating in commercial negotiations relating to the structure and terms of any potential investment.
Skills and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have:
- Not less than 5 – 7 years experience in a relevant investment business (e.g. financial institute, commercial bank);
- Excellent analytical, finance, and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Location: The post will be based in our regional office in Lekki, Lagos.
Salary: NGN120,000 – 150,000
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- Apply for 2021 Dow Nigeria Graduate Internship Trainee Program - October 22, 2021
- Apply for the role of Applied Physicist Job at Darkpore Media Africa Limited - October 22, 2021
- Apply for the role of Executive Secretary at Darkpore Media Africa - October 22, 2021