Quantity Surveyor with good and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. The candidate must have an understanding of Project and Cost Management and be ready to survive the peculiarities of a technology-driven work environment with high-performance demands and where the personal growth of members is key to corporate and individual success.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Graduate trainee
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Preparation of project Bills
- Project Costing & Cost monitoring
- Project Management and documentation
- Work measurements
- High-level understanding of Microsoft Projects
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Critical thinking skills
- Inspecting existing buildings for flaws and defects.
- Carrying out feasibility studies.
- Drafting scheme designs, cost analysis documents, timelines, and specifications for works.
- Advising on health and safety aspects of construction.
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- “Don’t Be In A Rush To Blow” – Ric Hassani & Rudeboy Send Stern Warning To New Artistes - October 23, 2021
- “Olosho Don Drop Quote” – Ka3na Dragged Over Comment on Tiwa Savage’s Leaked Tape - October 23, 2021
- I Will No Longer Give Police Officers My Money – Ruggedman - October 23, 2021