A reputable Montessori School in Ado Road, Ajah Lagos State seeks to hire a Toddler Teacher for children of 18 months -3 years for immediate employment.
- Minimum Qualification: N.C.E
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Attend to children’s basic needs by feeding them, dressing them, and changing their diapers.
- Teach basic skills such as colour, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
- Establish and enforce rules for behaviour, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Read books to an entire class or to small groups.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
- Observe and evaluate children’s performance, behaviour, social development, and physical health.
- Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and child development specialists.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children’s progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- Enforce all administration policies and rules governing students.
Skills & Requirement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Energy, enthusiasm, stamina, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline
- Classroom management
- Ability to show love and care
- Classroom decorating skills
- Cheerful, playful and willing to go the extra mile to affect learning
- Initiative, leadership and supervisory skills and team working abilities
- Imagination, creativity and a sense of humour
- Good judgment and an analytical mind
- The candidate must reside around Ado Road, Ajah, Sangotedo, Badore, Lakowe and environs.
It’s helpful if you have additional skills in areas such as:
- Minimum NCE qualification OR Certification in early years
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with children in the early years setting
- CPR/First Aid certified
- Jolly phonics training
- Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- 23 years above
Salary: N60- 000 – N70, 000,
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- “Don’t Be In A Rush To Blow” – Ric Hassani & Rudeboy Send Stern Warning To New Artistes - October 23, 2021
- “Olosho Don Drop Quote” – Ka3na Dragged Over Comment on Tiwa Savage’s Leaked Tape - October 23, 2021
- I Will No Longer Give Police Officers My Money – Ruggedman - October 23, 2021