A study abroad agency is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Assistant Manager in its Lagos office.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- The brand values of Studyspring are Innovative, focused, brave, and human, so we’re looking for an energetic candidate who can bring these to their day-to-day work.
- We’re looking for a positive individual with a can-do attitude and some solid client service skills.
- The person must be highly skilled in UK admission and visa application counselling.
- HND/ Degree holder
- Minimum of 1- 2 years student recruitment and visa counselling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Remarkable leadership and management capability
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Warm and smart looking
- Accurate record-keeping and reporting
- Target driven and result oriented
- Must be a team player and able to also work independently
- Proficient in lead generation and new client acquisition
- Skilled in building and sustaining relationships with clients
- Ability to generate and convert leads from diverse marketing channels
- Competency in processing applications accurately on behalf of clients
- Must be an expert in UK admission and visa application
- Experience in a management role within the study abroad industry is an added advantage
Salary Expectation: NGN120,000 – 140,000
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- “Don’t Be In A Rush To Blow” – Ric Hassani & Rudeboy Send Stern Warning To New Artistes - October 23, 2021
- “Olosho Don Drop Quote” – Ka3na Dragged Over Comment on Tiwa Savage’s Leaked Tape - October 23, 2021
- I Will No Longer Give Police Officers My Money – Ruggedman - October 23, 2021