Official Website of Somtochukwu Lady-Diana Okoye of Nigeria.
Types of Retailing in Nigeria
- Self Service Stores: This is a form of retail business unit in which goods have price tags and are displayed on the shelves where customers serve themselves by gathering whatever they want to buy.
- Supermarkets: This type of retail outlet has a resemblance of the self service stores; it deals mainly on household goods like fruits, fish, meat, butter, bread, can foods, frozen foods, fresh eggs, etc.
- Mail Order Business: This is a form of retail business conducted through the post office. Customers send their orders through postal means and if agreement is reached between the seller and the buyer, the goods are sent to the buyer either by post or any means of transport.
- Retail Co-operative Society: In this form of retail business, consumers come together, contribute capital in order to purchase goods directly from the manufacturers at cheaper rates and distribute to their members.
Let us connect on social media forever;
Stay in the know with me;
Visionary Leader and Development Economist in Nigeria. Consultant at Bufiredd Economic Consultancy.
Latest posts by Somtochukwu (see all)
- The Book of Joshua | Bible Introduction and Summary of Joshua - February 27, 2023
- The Book of Deuteronomy | Bible Introduction and Summary of Deuteronomy - February 27, 2023
- The Book of Numbers | Bible Introduction and Summary of Numbers - February 27, 2023