- Self Service Stores: This is a form of retail business unit in which goods have price tags and are displayed on the shelves where customers serve themselves by gathering whatever they want to buy.
- Supermarkets: This type of retail outlet has a resemblance of the self service stores; it deals mainly on household goods like fruits, fish, meat, butter, bread, can foods, frozen foods, fresh eggs, etc.
- Mail Order Business: This is a form of retail business conducted through the post office. Customers send their orders through postal means and if agreement is reached between the seller and the buyer, the goods are sent to the buyer either by post or any means of transport.
- Retail Co-operative Society: In this form of retail business, consumers come together, contribute capital in order to purchase goods directly from the manufacturers at cheaper rates and distribute to their members.
Let us connect on social media forever;
Stay in the know with me;
Latest posts by Somtochukwu (see all)
- Remove the Tank Farms from Ijegun-Egba, Satellite Town, Lagos State - August 11, 2022
- The United Nations Advocacy should be in streets and schools in Nigeria. - July 27, 2022
- Dear Google of Google Pixel; fix your screen/phone hangup problems. - July 27, 2022