The job involves Manual lifting of eggs, handling of eggs, and long hours up to 10hours a day, Normally stores open Monday to Saturday 8.30 am to 5.30 am, Daily sales reports are compiled every day at the close of business sales. It is sometimes required to take delivery of eggs on Sundays and public holidays. Overtime is compensated in a variety of ways. We desire dedicated staff with demonstrated high levels of integrity.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Receive count, clean, and enter eggs farm into stock
- Canvass sales from existing and new customers
- Record sales in the sales journal
- Develop new sales channels to match production forecasts.
- Develop new and assistant sales manager
- Support farm to procure production raw materials
- Plan logistics of eggs supply and raw materials deliveries to farm
- Conduct and or support regular audits of business operations including the farm
- The candidate should preferably be female and a resident of Benin City
- HND or BSc in Any Social Science or Numerate disciple. With experience in sales and marketing.
- Must be able to do budgets, double-entry bookkeeping with Excel, and other account tools.
- Talented sales reps with OND and fresh graduates who have just finished their NYSC may be considered for Sales Lead and Sales Support positions
Location: Our office’s locations are in the central areas of Benin.
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- Apply for the role of Retail Store Supervisor - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Chief Operations Officer - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Sales Manager at Grace Jacobs Farms Limited - January 13, 2022