Official Website of Somtochukwu Lady-Diana Okoye of Nigeria.
Types of Budget
There are categorically two (2) types of budget;
- Balanced Budget; this is that type of budget which over a period of time, revenue does not fall short of expenditure. That is Revenue = Expenditure (R=E).
- Unbalanced Budget; this is a form of budget that occurs due to an excess of expenditure over revenue or an excess of revenue over expenditure. In other words, budget may either be surplus or deficit. A budget is said to be surplus when public revenue exceed public outlay/expenditure (R>E). A deficit budget means a budget of which Expenditure exceeds revenue (R<E)
Let us connect on social media forever;
Stay in the know with me;
Visionary Leader and Development Economist in Nigeria. Consultant at Bufiredd Economic Consultancy.
Latest posts by Somtochukwu (see all)
- The Book of Joshua | Bible Introduction and Summary of Joshua - February 27, 2023
- The Book of Deuteronomy | Bible Introduction and Summary of Deuteronomy - February 27, 2023
- The Book of Numbers | Bible Introduction and Summary of Numbers - February 27, 2023