Official Website of Somtochukwu Lady-Diana Okoye of Nigeria.
Types of Taxes
The taxes of the government may be classified into three (3) categories;
- Taxes on Income and Expenditure
- Taxes on Properties and Capital
- Taxes on Commodities
The first two types of taxes are direct taxes while the third type of tax is an indirect tax.
Let us connect on social media forever;
Stay in the know with me;
Visionary Leader and Development Economist in Nigeria. Consultant at Bufiredd Economic Consultancy.
Latest posts by Somtochukwu (see all)
- The Book of Joshua | Bible Introduction and Summary of Joshua - February 27, 2023
- The Book of Deuteronomy | Bible Introduction and Summary of Deuteronomy - February 27, 2023
- The Book of Numbers | Bible Introduction and Summary of Numbers - February 27, 2023