As a top 500 manufacturer of auto, motorcycle, generator and agricultural machinery, Shineray is renowned for leading the way with its reliable products and aftersales service. As an Aftersales Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical support and organizing training events for dealers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Developing and implementing a business plan to build up the aftersales network nationwide.
- Providing technical support for dealers and customers.
- Assisting dealers in training their mechanics.
- Assisting dealers or customers in resolving issues concerning products they purchased or services rendered to them.
- Education background in mechanics, engineering, industrial design, or related field is preferred.
- Experience in an auto motorcycle generator or related sector is preferred
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- Apply for the role of Retail Store Supervisor - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Chief Operations Officer - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Sales Manager at Grace Jacobs Farms Limited - January 13, 2022