To ensure overall strategic management of the company and provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The CFO will be responsible for optimizing the financial performance of the company, including its reporting, liquidity, and return on investments. It will ensure effective planning, implementation, managing, and running of the company’s financial activities, including business reporting, business planning, budgeting, tax management, conducting financial modeling to forecast the company’s financial performance, advising on best business strategies, and benchmarking financial activities with international standards, best practices, and industry trends as well as maintaining investors’ relations and partnership compliance.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Overseeing the Company’s strategic direction and management of the finance, budget, and accounting functions of the organization
- To develop financial strategies to optimize value for all stakeholders.
- To providing strategic recommendations to the Board of Directors, CEO/Managing Director
- To provide financial insight in order to assist in formulating and executing a business strategy for the company
- To develop and ensuring effective Service Level Agreement with all third party relationships associated with Finance and Accounts functions.
- Providing an adequate platform for accountability within the company
- Managing lenders, bankers, shareholders, and investors relationships.
- To provide a monthly report of sources and utilization of funds for the company
- Manage capital requirements; communicate capital requirements/implications of business decisions to CEO and BOD
- Preparing and presenting proposals to potential lenders, venture capital, bankers, and equity financiers.
- Identifying sources of funds and funding requirements (On-shore and Off-shore).
- Securing facility that meets business requirements.
- Overall reduction in the cost of funds and costs associated with doing business.
- Developing an effective cash flow management strategy and execute the same.
- Managing local and foreign supplier relationships to ensure optimum value
- Preparation and presentation of the annual budget.
- Optimization of company assets to generate revenue
- Any other duties deem fit to contribute to the effective and efficient running of the company goal
Accounts and Taxes functions:
- Managing external auditors’ and tax consultant relationships.
- Assisting to ensure that financial reports meet the standards set by regulatory bodies.
- Implement the same account package across the group
- To ensure financial reporting compliance within the timeline set by the regulatory bodies
- To ensure accurate management reporting across the group
- To file all necessary returns as specified by the regulatory bodies
- Business acumen, strong analytical skills, and good managerial skills
- Demonstrate understand of Real Estate financing and have capabilities to raise funds for Real Estate projects
- Strong knowledge of business valuation and skilled in fundraising
- Technical competence in financial analysis and interpretation, financial management and corporate finance, tax management, IT systems. Accounting Applications and packages
- Strong relationship management skills especially in dealing with investors, regulators, and other stakeholders
- Sound knowledge and working experience of IFRS Accounting, NSE, SEC, etc.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related discipline.
- Professional certification in Accounting.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of cognate work experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience in a senior management position.
Salary Range: NGN 10,000,000 – 12,000,000
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- “Don’t Be In A Rush To Blow” – Ric Hassani & Rudeboy Send Stern Warning To New Artistes - October 23, 2021
- “Olosho Don Drop Quote” – Ka3na Dragged Over Comment on Tiwa Savage’s Leaked Tape - October 23, 2021
- I Will No Longer Give Police Officers My Money – Ruggedman - October 23, 2021