The Financial Planning Analyst would be a key staff of the Corporate Finance Unit and be responsible for Financial Analytics and modeling, valuation, Fundraise pipeline management, Investment Analysis, business planning designs, feasibility studies, and other relevant assignments.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Analysis of investment opportunities and preparation of investment proposals for management consideration and decision-making;
- Advice on appropriate liquidity quantum that the business should maintain.
- Prepare transaction and investment proposals for both green and brownfield operations
- Prepare financial models to estimate project cash flows, return profiles, and sensitivities; optimize the value of their operating assets.
- Prepare preliminary investment marketing materials e.g. teasers and information memorandum; Partnership (PPP) transaction structure (e.g. joint ventures), request for proposals, etc.
- Develop financial analysis and feasibility reports for current and future assignments.
- Follow up on communications with certain key stakeholders and investee companies
- Evaluate investment proposals, commercial transactions (local & foreign) determine funding needs and sources;
- Plan and manage due diligence activities to assess potential acquisition opportunities
- Prepare business plans and investment cases for new ventures/projects in line with directions from the CFO/CRO and in line with strategic direction and rolling plan
- Financial statement analysis for business health and economic performance
- Prepare financial performance and track performance of individual SBUs
- Manage strategy/budget review sessions; review weekly financial and performance reports and monitor the performance of all SBUs
- Research and analyze industry data to guide the company’s strategic and operational decisions.
- Develop presentation decks and reports showing analysis of market trends and outlook.
- Analysis of macro-economic outlook and corresponding investment opportunities in the company’s areas of interest.
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- Apply for the role of Institutional Sales Representative at T.E Markets Limited - November 26, 2021
- Apply for the role of Sales Executive at Shoptomydoor - November 26, 2021
- Apply for the role of Customer Service Officer at Shoptomydoor - November 26, 2021