We are looking to hire an experienced individual who will be responsible for leading and supervising the activities of a team of HR personnel
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Supervise Alerzo’s hiring process in ensuring the recruitment of excellent staff.
- Assist the Head of HR with the recruitment process by identifying staffing needs, creating job descriptions, identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process for new staff.
- Planning and coordinating training, retraining, and counseling programmes for Alerzo staff.
- Assisting the Head of HR in conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Assisting the Head of HR in processing payroll and resolving any payroll errors.
- Produce and submit clear and concise reports on general HR activity.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- BA/BSc in Personnel management, or other relevant fields
- Proven experience in a similar leadership role
- A minimum of 3 – 4 years experience in Human Resources
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with every department.
- Experience in training, educating, and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Competency in computer usage for a variety of tasks and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to negotiate with diplomacy.
- Display excellent organizational and Time-management skills,
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Must reside in selected states I.e CV must reflect an address in the selected state to be considered.
Remuneration: Attractive with HMO and other statutory benefits.
To apply, applicants should send their CVs with the subject of the mail as the role and State e.g ADMIN MANAGER OYO.
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- “Don’t Be In A Rush To Blow” – Ric Hassani & Rudeboy Send Stern Warning To New Artistes - October 23, 2021
- “Olosho Don Drop Quote” – Ka3na Dragged Over Comment on Tiwa Savage’s Leaked Tape - October 23, 2021
- I Will No Longer Give Police Officers My Money – Ruggedman - October 23, 2021