We are a newly established online marketplace registered in the United Kingdom, which aim to bring sellers and buyers of hair and beauty products together under one platform. Whilst we excitedly await our website to go live, we are working in the background to ensure that our vendors, most especially are prepared and ready to onboard the site. The position is full time and fully remote working. The candidate will be logged in to the zoom/canva meeting App throughout the day’s work for easy communication with other members of the business. We are a small team and agile team, so you must be a self-starter and enjoy lone working, using available resources efficiently and being highly self-motivated.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
To become a global leader in the online marketplace for anything hair and beauty.
- The primary role will be to generate leads (sellers of hair, hair products and beauty products) throughout our target regions via email list generation, social media etc., convert these leads to onboard and become active sellers on our marketplace.
- We have an achievable target of at least 6,000 sellers to sign-up to our marketplace per month and actively list their products.
- The candidate for this role, in particular, must be dedicated to working diligently and providing results from the first day as this is a new startup.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Three to five years traceable experience in marketing for a digital beauty-focused brand, retailer or marketplace, and has a strong grasp of key levers to maximise ROI across key marketing channels
- Experienced in lead generation and channel marketing is essential
- Superior analytical skills required as well as practical knowledge of Microsoft package
- Experienced using marketing analytics systems and monitoring of trends in the market
- Experienced in cross-disciplined roles in a B2B context
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred in marketing, advertising and/or communication
- Creative, out of the box thinking.
Duties to include:
- To generate leads (sellers of hair and beauty products) throughout our target regions via email list generation, social media etc. and convert these leads to onboard and become active sellers on our marketplace, we have an achievable target of at least 6,000 sellers to sign-up to our marketplace monthly and actively list their products
- Creation of direct marketing plan and budget and reporting on the results of campaign data
- Responsible for overall building, analysing and execution of all marketing strategy
- Desirable to be able to use Canva Pro for team collaboration and marketing designs
- Producing detailed analysis, weekly, monthly and quarterly, on brand performance, and proactively proposing actions to maximise ROI
- An exceptional level of attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- A competitive salary of up to NGN150,000- NGN200,000 per annum plus a company bonus. We are a remote-first organisation therefore this role is open to candidates all over Nigeria. Your working hours would need to generally cover the UK working day. A flexible approach to how we work in the future will be needed. A few things won’t change though and they are;
- 1 year contract which will most likely become permanent, we may choose to retain candidate before the end of the contract
- Flexible workday of 7 hours between 9am and 6pm
- Internet support and work mobile telephone will be provided (work equipment must be returned at end of the assignment or whenever instructed to do so)
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays plus Christmas and New Year
- Annual bonus depending on company performance
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- Apply for the role of Retail Store Supervisor - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Chief Operations Officer - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Sales Manager at Grace Jacobs Farms Limited - January 13, 2022