We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Responsible for all duties that are directly and not directly related to classroom instruction and student achievement including, teaching matters, learning development, academic affairs, regulatory compliance.
- Formulating the aims and objectives of learning and caring, including lesson planning, managing students, and learning resources to achieve the aims and objectives of the school and monitor progress towards their achievement.
- To take responsibility for the learning and assessment process throughout all taught subjects.
- Should have a BSC, B-Tech, B-Ed in Applied sciences
- Should have 4-6 years experience teaching JSS1-SS3
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- Should have a Stint for excellence and dedication to work.
- Should have taught students towards the preparation of External Examinations.
- The Candidate within Niger state, FCT, Nassarawa and Kaduna state can apply.
Location: The school is located in NIGER STATE Suleja.
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- “Don’t Be In A Rush To Blow” – Ric Hassani & Rudeboy Send Stern Warning To New Artistes - October 23, 2021
- “Olosho Don Drop Quote” – Ka3na Dragged Over Comment on Tiwa Savage’s Leaked Tape - October 23, 2021
- I Will No Longer Give Police Officers My Money – Ruggedman - October 23, 2021