A smart, intelligent and eloquent lady is urgently required for the post of Telesales/Customer Service Administrator in a growing company in Wuse 2, Abuja. The ideal candidate must be able to use computer very well, and must be very eloquent in spoken English, and with good command written English.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
A medium sized company located in Wuse 2 Area, Abuja is urgently in need of a competent Telesales/Customer Service Administrator for the day to day communication, both on phone and physically, with the clients of the company and to offer effective support to the administration of the company.
Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, ABUJA
The Secretary will be communicating daily, both on phone and physically, with the clients of the company and provide administrative support for the day to day administration of the company. The incumbent of the position will help the team to make the best use of his time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
1.Making phone calls to the prospective clients of the company, and convince them to patronize the company
2. Receive visitors and attend to them with tact and discretion;
3. Maintain strict confidentiality about the company’s vital information as required by the CEO
4. Prepare briefing material used for daily business administrations and meetings;
5. Handle the CEO related issues concerning reception of the visitors and of the Office;
6. Participate in staff meetings, take notes and produce reports for record purpose;
7. Draft correspondence on non-substantive issues and ensure its follow-up;
8. Maintain an appropriate filing system; back-to-office reports, ascertain the quality of documents requiring the
approval and / or signature of experts and other staff members;
9. Prepare and finalize draft correspondence concerning various aspects, on behalf of CEO, prepare minutes of
1. A young lady with outstanding eloquence in spoken and written English
2. Friendly and open minded
3. Be able to work under pressure and to prioritize in the dynamic and multicultural setting. Ability to work and
cooperate with others from diverse background
4. Handling speedily and efficiently internal and external requests.
5. Ability to manage simultaneous and shifting demands, priorities and tight deadlines
6. Proficiency in the use of standard equipment (computer, scanner, photocopies etc.)
7. Demonstrable commitment to delivering excellent customer service focused reception and administration
8. Ability to multi task, excellent problem solving skill and attention to detail
9. Effective communication; highly client oriented, good team working and relations
10. Ability to operate effectively in a multicultural organization.
11. Good innovative and creative approaches to activities in order to enhance performance and create added
benefits for the clients and the organization
12. Integrity and confidentiality
Stay in the know with me;
Contents created by Taiwo Hammed.
Latest posts by Somtochukwublogng (see all)
- Apply for the role of Retail Store Supervisor - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Chief Operations Officer - January 13, 2022
- Apply for the role of Sales Manager at Grace Jacobs Farms Limited - January 13, 2022